Dr. Richardson’s Services
Are you experiencing exponential growth and want it to continue? Do you want to get your brand on the Ramp?
If you answered “yes!” to either question, I offer the following three ways to apply my unique expertise to your business planning.
- It would be best if you had read my book AND taken my Riding the Ramp webinar before working with me. These materials help ensure a mutual fit.
- I generally work only with brands selling $1M or more in trailing annual sales.
- You will need to have staff time available to do data crunching for these projects to work.
- You should not expect immediate revenue returns from working with me.
- You should be prepared to change almost anything about your current 4P playbook.
If you meet these criteria and are interested in applying my expertise, please book a time to ask any and explore mutual fit.
1. Basic Strategic Planning Engagements – $12K
- My clients gather key performance data on their company according to my specs (takes 2-4 days)
- I review all materials sent by the company for topline and bottom-line trends
- I conduct a half-day of online and in-store market research to prepare a high-level competitive POV on the client’s offering
- We conduct fundamental consumer/market research (clients must-have social media followings, customers lists large enough for this)
Pre-Session Dinner/Virtual Happy Hour
- I always have dinner the night before our sessions, not only to establish rapport but to learn more about the personalities I’ll be communicating with the next day. I always tailor the pace and manner in which I consult to each team
1 -2 Day Planning Sessions
- PGS Overview of Topline and Bottomline Performance
- PGS POV on Client’s Competitive Situation and Ideal Consumer Audiences
- Relevant Best Practices Share-Out
- Discussion/Agreement on Revenue Goals
- 4P Planning using Proprietary PGS Process
- Unresolved Questions
- Next Steps to Activate
Session Write-Up by PGS same day
One month of quick e-mail follow-ups
TTL engagement length – 2 months
Additional perks for clients:
- Free access to all online courses and webinars
- Access to referrals within my professional CPG network of advisors, experts, agencies, and investors
- Access to PGS tip sheets (released as we dialogue)
2. Advanced Strategic Planning Sessions – $24-36K
- Same as above, except for the incorporation of professional consumer research on your repeat buyers and POS category analysis for added precision and strategic confidence
- I generally insist on this approach for companies with seven figures of trailing annual revenue
TTL engagement length – 3 months
3. Advisory Retainers (for prior PGS clients only) $12- $24,000K
- These 6-month retainers are designed as ongoing coaching/advisory relationships to keep the client organization disciplined and following the plan
- Annual business reviews of topline performance are included, using all available data and PGS best practice benchmarks
- The scope may be customized for each client
- I charge the maximum rate here to occupy independent Board seats for investor-backed companies